martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

"My Greatest Ambition"

Father:
 I'm proud of my son, his surname is written on the back of a famous comic enterprise...He will be remembered in our family forever. He was inherited his father's talent. In fact, I'll start my own comic and then send it to a publisher.
 But, more important, it's the money!!! If he continues creating comics, we'll become rich. He could feed and give luxuries for plenty of our generation. We could live in a palace, instead of this old brick house...
 They will treat me like a king, in my job!. " Oh look, there's the father of the next Stran Lee", they will whisper. Even I could get a better position... Maybe the assistant of the boss... All this because of a comic strip my son did, I must buy something...

1 comentario:

  1. Well done! I think the idea of the father starting his own comic is a bit hard to believe, but the rest of the thoughts you´ve written for him are very appropriate. Good use of vocabulary!
    8 (eight)

    ResponderEliminar